Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Storage Wars...



funny i was watching storage wars last night...due to the fact that the stomach flu bug swept through our home like the black plague...Jesus Christ the only thing that is a bummer about having kids is the fact I have got sick, and I mean fucking sick, like blood vessels in my face broken sick, and my eyes blood red from puking my brains out sick since I have had kids.  Went 15 years without ever getting the flu, NOW...little buggers bring home some nasty bugs that fuck your world up for a few days...I guess its true, what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger...well i feel weak as shit right now but on my way back to my old self....anyway this guy was standing in the background of Storage Wars wearing a Born Free shirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List