Wednesday, February 15, 2012

This should be a good one....


6 Over - Teaser from Wild Honey Productions on Vimeo.
I would pry say that I watch more movies, docs, live shows, tech shit, than the average bear.  That's what I do when the kids go to bed, the wife's at work, and the bike is either at a stand still or done.  I have always just been into looking at that side of shit I am into.  Like live shows, I pay more attention to what the instruments, amps, mics, pedals, cords, stage, bands are doing rather than just zoning out and listening.  That's how I have always been, I can watch a tech vid over and over and over and over and over again.  And with movies its the same thing I can watch a movie 800 fucking times and not get sick of it...I DON'T KNOW WHY...it drives my wife fucking insane, ahahhahha, she has seen Hang em High 500 times, and she hates westerns.  But anyway the point i am getting at I can gar ron fucking tee this film is going to be one of those that wont leave the DVD player, unless my little dude wants to watch Sandlot, for a grip.  I watched the trailer for this one everyday for a month cuz it was so fucking bitchen...and they used Ecstasy of Gold for the trailer music for fuck sake

1 comment:

  1. Will be watching for this movie, looks like the shovel fest will be happening around Aug. 22 close to Yutan,NE right west of Omaha.
    I'll hone it down a little closer as plans start to solidify.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List