Sunday, September 25, 2011

Running into old buds.....



Seems you run into people from the past all the time, if its an old high school buddy, dude you always see at the bar on his pan, or budds you havnt seen for a while and shared a common interest in what ever you both where into at the time...Myself, I was really into and still am music for all of my life...mostly metal, punk, stoner, sludge, rock and roll, well you get the picture and I tried or thought I was in a band or two in my life, haha and had musical friends that also played in bands...that whole scene is identical to the chopper/motorcycle scene and how you have enthusiasts and then you have that small percent of people who eat, sleep, shit, and bleed the ideals, terms, concepts, mechanics, makeups, whatever...well anyway I was at Tornado's getting my already fucked ducks in a line and happen to run into a old buddy of mine who was in a band with a childhood friend of mine...so we got to talking about the Dirt Bag Show and how bikes, beers, art and so on led into the subject of taking pics and shooting video...seems these dudes I used to hang out with put the geetars on the back burner and took on photography for the major passion in their world...Im going to have him shoot a bike for me real soon...thanks Craig for snagging these pics of my bike....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List