Sunday, March 13, 2011

Gettin Down Even Though......








It has been more than difficult for me to get on the old PC and write a few lines here and there, not to even mention get out in the garage and get shit done with my Trump...I really didn't post much about it, but if you hadn't heard, which I'm sure most people who follow Cycle Nazi stuff haven't, but my wife and I had our second child about 3 weeks ago....I'm sure there are a few people out there in b-log land who have had a lil one or two, and also know exactly what I'm talking about...its insane!!! My son is 18 months too, so all I have to say is HAHAHAH.....well anyway I was lucky enough to get out in the garage and do a few little bits on the engine I'm rebuilding....pretty much done...more to come on this build...its gonna go fast from here on...I wanna get this fucker done for Torque Fest this year, and that's April 29th and 30th so I better get my ass in gear.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List